The Webmaster program prepares the student to build and administer a website and set up and maintain its web server. Students learn the technical aspect of server-level concerns of web construction and management to efficiently run websites in business and government organizations or for individuals. Topics include networking, security, web development, and database administration.
Program Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete this program will be able to:
1. Demonstrate key skills for employment in the area of webmaster.
2. Demonstrate comprehensive, broad range computer competencies targeting a diverse and multicultural workforce.
3. Complete technically current and challenging ongoing education.
4. Apply skills in a broad range of media appropriate for a diverse population of technical students.
5. Use job skills in technical professional business environments.